We will all die one day—unless you know something we don’t. We recently came across an article written by Bronnie Ware, a home hospice nurse. After years of working with those who are literally laying in their deathbeds, she recorded the top five most common final regrets.
They are as follows:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
An expanded review of Ms. Ware’s article can be found at: http://bit.ly/1fbjRAo.